The Density Wave Distributor, distributes the stars with an algorithm that approximates spiral galaxy structure.
The Density Wave Distributor has 8 options.
- The Periapsis and Apsis Distance govern the size of the eclipse, therefore the size of the galaxy.
- The Center Mass and Starr Mass control how are the stars positioned on the eclipse orbits.
- The focal point controls the offset of the ellipse. More Info.
- The angle offset controls how much are the individual ellipses rotated by. The bigger the value the more swirly the arms.
- Height Variance controls the amount that height varies.
- Controls the distribution of the height from the center to the edge of the galaxy.
The Density Wave algorithm in Galaxia produces only 2 spiral arms.